| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 22 | Vehicle is a '49 Burb. I don't know the rear end ratio (10 bolt Chevy truck rear end) with Getrag 5-speed. At some point soon I plan to have the 3rd member checked out at the local ring & pinion shop. 15-16 mpg would be something I could live with. | | |
| |
| |