| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | You guys know more than any one company. I asked Novak and they are very familiar with SM430 that's what every Jeeper wants. So my 1954 has a floor shift kit the PO did away with shift on the column. The shift lever is not centered and is very close to brake pedal and leg. I'm confused now...low hump no hump...will I have to rebuild floor plan or just use the cover from classic car parts. Also I'm not installing the unit I'm having a shop do it with a lift. Will I need to mess with a cross member? Drive shaft can be sent out for cut and balance. Bartamos made a great observation..no linkage to deal with. Right now with the shift kit there are rods all over the place! I'm saving all this data so I can speak with Novak. Keep the info. coming I need all the help I can get! Steve | | | |
Entire Thread
|
SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 06/27/2016 4:24 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| Mike B | 06/28/2016 1:21 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| mechanic58 | 07/01/2016 8:42 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| tclederman | 07/01/2016 10:34 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 07/02/2016 5:11 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/02/2016 5:38 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 07/02/2016 5:59 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/02/2016 6:32 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| tclederman | 07/02/2016 9:25 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| LONGBOX55 | 07/02/2016 9:34 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 07/02/2016 11:27 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| Cletis | 07/02/2016 11:50 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/03/2016 12:35 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 07/03/2016 8:24 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| Cablesmill | 07/03/2016 9:46 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/03/2016 11:06 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| rfs56trk | 07/03/2016 11:16 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/03/2016 11:35 PM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| WHO, ME ? | 07/04/2016 4:44 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| bartamos | 07/04/2016 5:07 AM |
Re: SM 420..,direct bolt in
| rfs56trk | 07/04/2016 4:25 PM | |
| |
| |