| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 | I recently bought a nice Dodge Dakota second row seat from the pull apart yard. I want to mount this seat in my 48 Chevy 5 window 1/2 ton truck. I only paid 30 dollars for the seat and order 2 pair of universal seat mounts from Yogis. My question is that the Dakota send row seat original sat on a hump and the support on the bottom of the seat is limited. The seat folds forward when levers are lifted. My plans are to use a piece of 3/4 inch plywood on top of seat risers to mount seat to risers before mounting seat in truck. I was wondering if anyone had completed a project similar. When I did my floorboard repair we cut out the seat risers because we felt that a modern seat would not only save on upholstery cost but also provide my clearance between the steering wheel and my stomach. Any help will be greatly appreciated. | | |
| |
| |