| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Donf, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, cmayna, 48JimC, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
121
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 | The fenders look great, but who's that nerdy dude in the cowboy hat? I suggest that you shoot a couple of cans of spray tar in those fender wells to prevent stones from shooting up and denting those perfect fenders from the inside out. I learned the hard way on my 62, step-side. I had my rear fenders totally perfect. I drove over a newly graveled road and I could hear the rocks hitting my fenders. It wasn't long before I had about 10 dents on each side that cracked the paint and destroyed the body work underneath. I had to dig each one out, sand them down then refill. I was not a happy camper.
delete my account and pictures
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
| KCMongo | 06/30/2005 8:20 PM |
Re: Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
| In2deep | 06/30/2005 11:12 PM |
Re: Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
| KCMongo | 06/30/2005 11:52 PM |
Re: Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
| Cosmo | 07/01/2005 1:18 PM |
Re: Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
|
Anonymous
| 07/01/2005 5:47 PM |
Re: Progress Report (Primer, Sand, Bodywork, Primer,Sand, Bodywork)
| Tab | 07/02/2005 3:16 AM | |
| |
| |