Now for another installment of will "Mongo ever get to drive his truck again"...

Last friday/saturday my buddy Jerry and I worked some more on my front fender, hood and various other pieces.

We worked on block sanding my front fenders getting them really smooth, Jerry was concerned when I told him I wanted to paint them black in the first place cause black show's all the imperfections and these fenders weren't that great to begin with. But we've put lot's of work into them (Jerry mostly) and I gotta say they are looking better than I ever thought they would.
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3860__Small_-med.JPG

We layed down hopefully the final stage of primer, the black, this one's gonna give us an idea how they are going to look with the final black paint.
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3863__Small_-med.JPG

I think they are looking great.
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3865__Small_-med.JPG

Also we shot black paint on the Inner fenders and some of the extra other pieces. These are the first pieces to be done!!
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3868__Small_-med.JPG

http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3862__Small_-med.JPG

We also shot another layer of grey primer on some of the pieces that will eventually be painted silver.
http://www.chevygmcofkc.org/Gallery/data/3021/1100_3861__Small_.JPG

Another update coming later today...
MONGO


Mongo's Garage
Vintage GM Truck's & Parts
https://mongosgarage.com