I am honored to have attended and I'm even more honored that my family is accepted among the people who make this place special. My family and I have never stayed in an area more than a few years at a time; we are transits.... drifters.... Marine Corps "gypsies". In a way, we don't have a place that we can call home. This place and it's owners have welcomed us into their home and have opened their hearts, kitchen, and garages to us.
They have opened up their home, not just to my family but, to all of us. When we all come to visit, we are not just coming to visit Mr. John and Mrs. Peggy, we are all gathering as a family.
So, although they are humble and demand no special fanfare, I still want to say thank you. Thank you for creating this.... a place where people gather with the same interest, a place that brings out the goodness of others, a place that rekindles old friendships and makes new ones. A magical place that gives our young the memories of growing up with Stovebolts and gives the old the delight of yester-years.
Mario
.
Last edited by Bread; 05/09/2016 2:29 AM.