Despite the rain on Thursday night and Friday, I think a great time was had by all. We had 26 trucks show up at one point or another, some great projects to work on, awesome food and as always, wonderful Stovebolt fellowship. Special thanks to John and Peggy for all they do, for opening up their farm to us and for hosting this great annual Homecoming event.
I will try and get some video uploaded to PB of the first run in the big green COE (poor bird) and some pictures too.
There were several folks that couldn't be there this weekend and you all were missed.
As always, I can't wait till next year!

Last edited by Bill Marlow; 05/08/2016 10:37 PM.

~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!