Just for the record.....I still have that GOOFY smile on my face now that I have a "NEW" 1956 GMC truck that will do 70mph on the highway with ease.... when I pulled that truck into the garage the engine sounded like 3 spoons caught in a garbage disposal.....after 20 minute with Sweet adjusting the timing and Grigg adjusting the valves it ran like a new truck....and what I appreciate the most was not the adjustments that were made but the sharing of the info on how to do it....the whole weekend was FANTASTIC...the friendship and generosity of the group...getting to drive other trucks and see improvements others had done to their trucks was just awesome.....In my own life ,when I start talking old truck most folks just go glassy eyed and tolerate the conversation ,and pray for it to end....but to spend a rainy weekend standing around in garages talking old trucks with like minded folks is pretty much the best way to spend time.I have put on 800 miles on my truck since sunday and have been reinvigorated to finish up the truck.Thanks again to Peggy and John for your hospitality , and to Sweet,Grigg,Aussie Tim,Jim Gary, Paul,Paul,Hambone,Mario,Leo,Mike B.,Tomas,and to all the others that attended ,thanks for a truly memorable week end..........NJ56GMC