| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 51 | My '50 has the same hole. Please see the below link from Jim Carter's for information about the fifth bolt hole. And the rare filler bolt that can be installed in the hole. http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/cgi/htmlos.exe/002310.2.1917951597600010861 I have been trying to locate one of those filler bolts for thirteen years. I guess I will have to get used to the hole. | | |
| |
| |