Count me in Jerry..... but wait, the 37 already gets wobbly about 130! That Porche is a lot more aeromatic than the 37. But I like to go fast!!

....I also enjoy reading about some of your "inventions". When my brother was building racing engines and we got pulled he would just laugh and say "cool her down boys and lets take some more money". To us that's what it was all about, coming up with "something" the rest knew nothing about. Those days are gone now but they were sure were exciting and the days in the dyno room with him are moments I'll cherish forever. RIP brother.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/02/2016 10:52 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile