| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Paul Mullen, 55shaker, DadsFirstPickup, 3B, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | Thanks guys. American Plating's website doesn't really look like they do much auto stuff. I should have mentioned I tried Art Brass. I had the piece for the grill that has the Chevrolet script done by Art Brass. Not bad, but looked hurried to me. Maybe they do bumpers better though. My bumper is pitted, was yours root? The place in Mukilteo is Queen City Plating. I am thinking about taking it to them to get a price. I wanted to send them some pictures to get a ballpark but they didn't want to do that.
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |