| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 | Do you know if these same adjustments/procedures apply to a 1954 Chevy 3100 (1st series)? I just got this on 1/1/16 and I have been working on little repairs to this point. I am ready to start on some of the mechanical systems. I have a lot of play in the steering. It could be the steering box or could be all of the other components have gone bad. I thought I should start with what appears to be a fairly easy set of adjustments. | | |
| |
| |