I absolutely can not find a donor Dana 44 with 3.92 to match front with spring perch and etc. I already did the brakes before realizing the gears were busted. Can not find an honest, reasonable person to install the parts. SO I have studied and studied and bought the parts to do it myself. It mainly takes patients and the desire to be correct. The skill level is medium. Will need to buy 250 LB torque wrench, dial indicator and maybe a press. All that is less than having it done. I've done harder things in my life. It has just always scared me and many others. After reading for weeks, it ain't no thing but a chicken wing. The secret part I did not know was the setup sacrificial bearings that eliminate press on, press off. Dana 44 has no crush sleeve or C clips.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn