AlmightyCrash, Welcome to the Stovebolt. Rat Rods?? Its your truck so you can decide. We do not discriminate here although we do like to see nice originals taken care of.....plenty of rust buckets to chop and chew on!! But, its still your baby and we'll help anyway we can....that's the Stovebolt way!!

We have a "resident" wrecker guy here on the bolt, well, maybe two or three. Watch for them. They're always around. With a 6100 you'll probably also be checking with the guys in the BIG BOLT Forum.

I see your from TX so that makes you a member of the "Texas Connection". There's a bunch of them here and maybe some next door.
Remember to ask questions in the most appropriate garage forums for the best results. Good luck, see ya around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile