| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | This being the "no fear" site (to ask questions) is one reason I like it. And just to be honest---I had a really hard time not asking/posting:
"Woogeroo, what have you been talking about on Stovebolt for the previous 5,468 posts if it wasn't inline sixes?"
It takes a lot of tact to joke around over the internet, so I didn't post that; and the joke would have on me in the end since he clearly links to his trucks in his signature. I think he & I shared some messages about covered bridges a while back, but I'm not sure.
All's well- I hope his stall issue is just the shifting. There could also be an issue with the shift linkages being off of their proper positions, but we'll see what he says. Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | | |
Entire Thread
|
stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 11/30/2015 6:02 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 11/30/2015 6:20 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Steve_H | 12/02/2015 12:12 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 12/02/2015 1:23 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Steve_H | 12/02/2015 6:35 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Uncle Brad | 12/02/2015 7:04 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/04/2015 6:32 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Tramp | 12/03/2015 8:50 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| jbennett | 12/05/2015 5:14 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Larry_58_Burb | 12/06/2015 12:22 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/06/2015 1:59 PM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/07/2015 4:55 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/07/2015 8:22 AM |
Re: stalling out under load, trouble re-starting
| Woogeroo | 12/21/2015 12:18 AM | |
| |
| |