Ken I can get it if that would be helpful to other restorers? The powdercoat guy is a long time hot rodder (as his hobby) and we spent about two hours going through his sample books and then he made up two samples that seemed closest and then we held the samples up in the sunlight with some of my frames and one was an exact match. Its a little darker than I would have guessed but we matched it to the frame from under the seat where daylight shouldn't have gotten to it. It seems that Chevy might have used several different browns at the factory as the frames differed a little as did the plate that screws to the floor where the folding seat comes to rest. (it was a little more like the M&M brown that's been dropped [for purple can you beat that!] and the seat frames are a little closer to the M&M brown that's still around)(if that makes sense?) And none of it matches the dash or the painted metal around the windows or the cardboard headliner or the door panels.
Before the seats come back I'm planning on waxing up the interior sheet metal and I'll get you some pictures.
-John