| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
98
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I kinda had bad luck bringing her home. A huge buck that probably got out of one of the game ranches a little north of DeLeon ran out in front of me. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/112636930370126476644/6222373984370712562I was able to drive home, but it got the oil cooler. AC condenser, bowed the radiator, one of the headlight buckets and all the brackets holding this stuff. I found a take off bumper in Houston, but I didn't realize what all got bent until I took the bumper off. | | |
| |
| |