| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I bought a 520 GMC in Cawker City, KS. I've been looking for one of these for quite a while. https://plus.google.com/u/0/1126369...0762756002&oid=112636930370126476644This one has straight air with the old style bolt together brake chambers. Most of this model were born as fire trucks with hydraulic brakes. I picked it up myself because I used to run that part of Kansas a lot and I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity to go up there again. These guys comb western Kansas and Nebraska for 50's and older stuff. I was amazed at all the rust free stuff they have. | | |
| |
| |