| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | its been YEARS since I put mine in the 37 but as I remember it was fairly simply. I got mine from JimCarter. I had the door panels off and the window stuff out of the doors. My memory is vague but I think the one on my 37 fit up into the door run and I used a couple of small (#6?) screws to hold the ends and maybe a little 3M Super weather stripping in places.
I'd feel comfortable going ahead and buying what it calls for and that may answer a couple of your questions. I do have a shop repair manual but its not handy right now....and not sure it addresses the window channel anyway.
I know some fairly new bolters have signed in here and have 37's so maybe one of them will chime in...or maybe 6cylindersovertexas who has had his 37 for about 35 years!! Good luck...and I"ll hunt up the repair manual. | | |
| |
| |