Have you looked at any of the cars he's done in
the shop? If you like what he's done, then don't run off to quick. I've had two trucks
done with a single stage paint. Acrylic Urethane is very durable and doesn't use a clear
coat. Now that I've had two trucks with a single stage I acually like them better. Easier
to touch up also. Maybe this is what he's calling enamel. You will have a heavy price to
pay if you take it out. The current shop is going to sock it to you for not letting them
finish the job and the shop you take it to is
going to want to start over because they will
not want to trust what someone else has done.
If you like the work that the current shop has
done to other cars then I would leave it there.
If he bothchs the job, then you can take him to
court and get your money back, maybe.....
Think about it and try not to get the shop mad
at you. Try to work with them, even if you
decide to take it out. Cecil....