Shortbox64, welcome to the Stovebolt. Since this is the welcome centre I'm going to move your question to the 60-66 Forum where the shop guys can help you out. Not everyone comes through the welcome centre every time they visit.
......or it could be ask in the Paint and Body forum.

As a new member, rest assured the guys here will help you out. Take a little time to visit the tech tips, gallery and post questions in the most appropriate forum for the problem you may have. We have one member here who does nothing but restore the 60-66 and I'm sure he can help you out....or after being moderated for 4 post you can then send him a PM (private message)

Keep watch to, there are other members here from your state and may even live close by.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile