| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 | Hi Fella's and Thanks for the timely reply. I have collection of parts that I am trying to sort out and come up with a proper set of measurements to build a set of box sides and front panel. I understand that the front panel should be 48.5" wide ( the "new" one I have is only 47") so that shouldn't be a problem to have bent up. I have two sets of box sides ( one set is 88" long with three stake pockets per side, the other is the right length , but looks like a set of 47-55 fender bolt holes ) The fender holes line up on the 88" ones( two sets about 3" apart as apparently the Sask. farmers used to raise thier fenders for???)so it will be a good match for height but I am wondering about the axle notch and its height up from the bottom of the panel and where it begins front and rear? I also have a tailgate in great shape except it is 49.75" long so I figure it for a 47-55 truck. So Thanks again, and if any one knows the axle notch measurements at the side panel bottom, send em on up ( pics are good too!) | | |
| |
| |