| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 | HELP!!!!! I now have two 1940 1/2 tons ( I'm so proud) takin up space in my shop and I'm trying to sort out the various box panel and tailgates and front panels and don't seem to be coming up with anything consitant. I had some info form a fella on the forums with some pics and measurments but lost it and him in the big crash of '03. I have a pair of 3/4 ton box sides but am building a 1/2 ton truck. Lots of running boards but they seem to be all a different length. Can any one share pics and specific measurements with me? I would like to just get my box sides bend for these two trucks with out having to mail order in a box or parts. Get i touch with me directly if you want and share what you can........I think the last fella who got some info to me was Brian ???? Sorry, now I realize what that computer guy meant when he said "only God Saves". I'll be a lil more diligent now.... | | |
| |
| |