| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | Leo Really good reasoning, that gives them no escuse, not to be there. I also have the blackberries for the ice cream and I sure where ever we stay, the hotel will be glad to keep it frozen for a small fee/taste.
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 08/03/2015 5:11 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |