| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
126
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | Leo, it's definitley on my list of shows to go to but not sure it will be this year. Got to finish the big truck so I can bring them both. Getting close on the project but then again, I think I said the same thing last year at this time. | | |
| |
| |