| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Gdads51, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
103
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I would buy up all the good spares you find. I think 53 was the first year for the Bendix brakes on the 1 Ton. I don't know how they changed as the years went on but the previous Huck style drums are really hard to find. | | |
| |
| |