| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Gdads51, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
103
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 203 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 203 | Does any company sell replacement drums if needed? I just bought a 1953 GMC 1-ton and trying to make sure I locate go-to places to get what I need for replacement.
1953 GMC 1-Ton Pickup with 350 and 700R4
| | |
| |
| |