I want to thank everyone again for the support.
Part of the bonus of driving an old rig is the possiblity of a breakdown and then the challenge of getting it back going again.
Like Cletis at the Reunion last year and his alternater when it quit. I enjoyed helping out.


Really glad I made the effort and not have to have guilt, of not trying at all. I'll do some trouble shooting when it cools off some.
My brother-in-law is a forien car mechanic and will help me out some with the trouble shooting.
And Mike, it only has one truck battery.
I'll do some more checking of the wiring system in a few days.
Sure could use some of Sweet's tuneup expertise now.

Thanks
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!