Went to town this morning to see if I could get parts for a tune up. The Napa guys, who are in my opinion are the best, had to get the old books out. Cap and rotor are not avialable. The engine is running fine, but it has a drive train issue.
As for another ladder truck in this area, I know of none.
The funeral director said he has five old pumpers and also called the local fire department about setting one up. They said they would only do it, if it was an active member or a veteran.
I'll be under it today and see if I can help it any and will probably try getting it there anyway.
Oh, I made a mistake, the boy was only five years old.

Thanks for the encouragement and I'll update latter.
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!