| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | My dad had one as well. It was a delivery van from the department store where he worked. He cut windows in it and put wooden benches in. He took me to school for my very first day in that truck and I still recall wrapping my arms around the wooden benches hanging on so tightly so I would not have to school. That I think was the start of my academic education. Never liked school as I always had better things to do. | | |
| |
| |