Quote
Originally posted by SoTxBoTi:
I call trucks like in the first photo "a diamond in the rough". No such thing as an ugly old chevy truck!
I agree with ya in principle....but there are a coupla reasons that truck got its name. First, me darlin bride objected strenuously (maybe that's too mild a description) to my original proposal for a license plate: "PEE CUP". It was available, too. I think she mentioned something about sleeping in the truck if I got that plate...I'm tryin to forget that discussion.

The other reason is that me neighbor HATES my old Chevys and the truck in particular. No, he's not a F**d or M*p*r guy, he just thinks everyone should have little white jelly-bean cars and put them in the garage so nobody can see them. In short, the guy's a jerk. He reported my truck as an "abandoned vehicle" within 4 hours of my bringing it home. So now that it's licensed and legal, I usually park it in front of his house, just to [censored] him off. I bleeve he hates the idea of anyone havin fun with old cars or trucks...and seein mine on the street just eats away at him.

So "Ugly Truck" is a term of endearment in my eyes and an eyesore in his. Seems to fit all the needs. smile