| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 629 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 629 | In an effort to shy away from the fiberglass fenders, I've been looking for some good front fenders for my 46 for three years. I think I finally have four of them that I can make two really nice ones out of. I do have a question though.
I've had a total of five (three passenger side and two driver's side) of these fenders and of the five, two of them had a metal rod inserted into the bead on the inside of the wheel well. Can anybody tell me if this was something that someone added as reinforcement over the years or if they all had this originally and it just commonly fell out?
Inquiring minds want to know....
Tim Sheridan 1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it. In the Gallery | | |
| |
| |