| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 | Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out. Just got my truck back from body/paint shop. Looks great. My body guy's glass guy never came back to install the rear side glass. He took them out, frames and all. the frames had to be rebuilt, by my body guy. Body guy doesn't have time right now to put them in. The glass guy hasn't been paid for any work yet. I'll stop rambling. Does anyone know how to put in the rear side windows in a 1961 suburban? I assume its the same for 1960 - 1966 Suburbans. I have all the rubbers and felt for the windows. Not sure if I put the glass in the frames first and then install on truck. Or install frame on truck then replace glass. Any help would be appreciated Dale
Remember, for every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch! If you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
| | |
| |
| |