@ carbking.... well, replacing the tranny is out of the question for me, its an all original car that is completly original down to the seats, so what model carter should I look for or where can I get a solenoid? I really am trying to keep it as close to factory as I can. @ Martin.... I had heard that you could drive it like a normal standard, but never knew anyone who actually owned a gyro, by the way, thanks for the heads up grin


1949 Dodge Coronet
1955 2nd Chevy 4400 1.5 ton
1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton
1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton
1957 Chevy 5400 LCF 2 ton
1966 Dodge D100 Sweptline
1968 Chevy P20 stepvan
1969 GMC LWB pickup
1972 GMC Sprint
1974 CP30 shorty bus

There are three things that I've learned never discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.----Linus Van Pelt
Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9 big_eek