Mike- I'm 5' 8 1/2", and I use a plastic work stool/seat that came with a Black & Decker drill I bought about 8 years ago. I think those ladder things that allow you to lay over your engine would be nice, but I'm pretty sure I'd spend more time crawling off and on to get a better angle if I had one.
Denny, I've seen those tire hangers for sale, and I think I'm going to fabricate one for myself soon. I really like your tool cart there, too! My problem would be that I am still working on my truck on the curb in front of the house, and we live on a hill. The cart would be a block down the street before I knew it was gone. Man, I can't wait to sell this place and have my new garage-with-attached-home in the country!
Last edited by showme; 03/23/2015 3:46 PM.