Originally Posted by Fox
I replaced my cab corners and am now rechecking my gaps. My right door fits like a glove. The left however doesn't quite line up as nicely. Before the corners I replaced the left cowl side where the dreaded door pinch occurred. Is it possible that the door frame is twisted? I've tried to adjust this door, hinges are quite tight with no slop, perhaps it got "out of square."
Is there a way to check the door frame for trueness?
I can get it to close but it isn't close enough for my standards.
Thanks

Check your measurements here

It sounds like the opening has moved between the cowl repair and the corner repair.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!