I tried the jack procedure and gained a bit. It still seems like something is twisted. The picture is before I gained about 3/16 where it was tight.
http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/foxj12/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxuoemxgc.jpg.html?filters[user]=142068242&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

However, I still have this gap up in the rear corner. I reworked my hinge holes a touch, adjusted and still can't get it right. It pinches near the belt line, opens up well enough near the bottom on both sides and has a nice gap near the windshield.

If I try to lift up the back end it severely hits the windshield pillar. It will help the belt pinch but messes up everywhere else.
Any insights? Help please, I'm running out of ideas and my wife says it's not straight enough (I agree with her on this one).


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300