| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, Phak1, Guitplayer, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, 1 invisible),
159
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 7 | I just did the VIN Buster on the two big bolts. The one I currently have is a 1951 1.5 ton as I said. The one potential donor truck is a 1948 2 ton. Let me know if the cabs are interchangeable. Thanks for helping the newbee. ... | | |
| |
| |