Originally Posted by pking75
Just to be sure before i proceed because i cant find any info on this specific intake model # c5500 ... Will this take a two barrel carb? Im no carb / intake expert but the plane in the middle is throwing me towards 4 barrel?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ot_2015-01-16-23-16-01-1_zpsjj5dgrvv.png

That is the model I have that is the first generation 2-4 bbl that Clifford made for our engines. I believe the bottom although untapped for a heat plate can easily be adapted for a heat plenum for exhaust heat. I made my own heat plate on the bottom of an old period intake and it works real well.


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer