| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 120 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 120 | I had to fab up patches and weld them in to fill holes in the fire wall and figured what the heck I have to paint it and wanted a flat black and semi gloss black checker on it so I did it today, This picture is before I finished off the top. http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Ski...kers_zpss7ud45oj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 | | |
| |
| |