Today I finished up getting things assembled and in place, no paint work or cleaning yet that will come later but the steering is in and complete, the shifter is in and complete, the seats from my old van are in and mounted (tight fit but comfy) I have the floor panels in but not permanently, driveshaft shortening is complete and the placement of the master cylinder assembly and brake pedal are complete, So at this point to drive it with no unforeseen crap popping up.... plumb the brake system with all new lines and bleed it, plumb the transmission cooling lines, Install wiring harness, Install whatever fuel cell I may use, So at this point I have a little to go but not what I faced Sunday morning, I told Wendy to come down and sit in it and she loved the seats then I said ok stay there hold on, I went out to the motor and hooked it up then fired it up and she smiled, I revved it 4 times and her eyes got big then I jumped in it to and we sat in it running and man this thing is loud and mean, She said again "wow This things a beast and it is going to be fun to run the rod shows with"
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Ski...ened_zpsfxvmpnmr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Ski...20in_zps8bgoqcqa.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Ski...0in2_zpsxzfjxj5z.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2