| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 74 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 74 | Hi Guys. I have gone through two after market gas gauges for my 12v 54 and I'm sure some of the problems with them were my fault but as I have tried to fix them I can see they are pretty cheaply made. Does anyone have a recommendation for where to buy a high quality gauge? | | |
| |
| |