Planning on a streetrod but still use it as a truck and a driver with very little frills but a nice engine and a low dollar paint job but one that can still look good as I buzz around town and if all goes right maybe add air conditioning for summer driving but for the most part low key budget watching build that may turn out a nice driver.

Some one already did the heidts front end kit, 327 V8 700r4 trans with lokar shifter, stripped it and primed it and put a 55 chev car rear end (so they say) in it and stopped there then sold it to a guy I know that decided he had to many sticks in the fire and sold it to me and I am jonesing to work on it as money allows smile

Last edited by Skips41; 01/03/2015 1:24 PM.

1946 Chevy small block truck
1941 Chevy 3/4-Ton -- sold Sept. 2014 | "Ole Rusty" | In the Stovebolt Gallery