| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 165 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 165 | My tank had interior color on the top portion of the tank only. This included the straps. This was my grandfather's truck so I believe it to be fairly original. It was originally a Bell Telephone truck and when I pulled the tank I found a scheduling book with the jobs they were scheduled to do that day laying in there so I presume the tank was never removed.
Good Luck
36 Chevy 1.5 ton - rusting away 52 Chevy 3100 - in progress 72 Chevy K20 - DD
PANTS UP DON'T LOOT! PANTS UP DON'T LOOT!
NEVER watch another man eat a banana.
| | |
| |
| |