I'm for sure not going the $500 route to have this replated, I'm wondering on the repros the guy in Canada has, no idea on quality or if it even is the right one. They were listed as NOS but are repros. I could use the old one but don't think it would look too good with the new paint. I'm not to the point yet of getting the hood ready anyway. For some reason Ebay doesn't work very good on my laptop, search function won't work. It works on my desk top but after using the lap top is kind of a pain. I have another emblem on a junk 52 6400 I have out back for parts but it is cracked almost all the way up the center. I will try some of these other routes you suggest. I also have a question about a couple holes in the center strip on the hood. There was nothing mounted there when I got the truck 9 years ago, the old farmer had a bungee attached to the grille and hooked in one hole. Wonder if the hood wasn't coming loose, will need to look close at the latch. I will get a picture and measurements of the holes if that would help in identifying what might have been mounted there. Thanks for all the help Willy, sure helps to have people who know more than I do to ask.
Steve


52 6400
50 3600
69 Ford LTD