| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,624 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 104 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 104 | I have looked thru the archives and haven't been able to find any reference to anyone who makes a replacement emblem for the 6400. Below is a few pictures of the one off my truck along with one on a 3/4 ton pickup. They are close but the last picture shows the 6400 is larger at the top. Anyone have any idea if an emblem in this bad shape can be re-plated? I was told by one plating firm that very few places will do these since it involves chemicals that the EPA is real tough on. I had at first thought I could just use one for a pickup but apparently not. I did find one post on this site that the repros are pretty poor quality. Steve Front Hood Emblem from 6400 Comparison of the two Emblems Another View
52 6400 50 3600 69 Ford LTD
| | |
| |
| |