| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 136 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 136 | I agree and I would prefer to leave it under the cab because I like the original through the floor brake pedal.
The two drawbacks I see from leaving it under the floor is (1) not so easy to check and add brake fluid and (2)room for exhaust pipe. That's why I asked for comments from those who have been there and done that.
Thank You Tim
'53 3100 5-window '57 Mercury Monterey 2-Door Sedan Tim H
| | |
| |
| |