Stock 350, no hot cam, lifters stock, no special rods or pistons. Only mod besides the carb is exhaust headers. Back in the day I considered myself a fair tuner and could adjust about any carb. So the engine is running rich. I screwed the air mixture screws in and was able to close them all the way without the engine stumbling at all. Is that normal for today's carbs or do I have another issue? Burb starts and runs good just seemed to be on the rich side.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)