| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 | Hello I have a 54 Chevy Truck. In the begining stages of restoration. My truck has rust on the cabcorners-cowl areas. Also at the bottom of both doors. I know there is alot of work to be done. Would like to hear from experience what is the best route to take. If I sandblast the metal should have a rough finish-do I sand afterblasting or prime and then sand? Just want to let everyone know you will probably see lots of ?'s from me. Thanks RHuddle56 | | |
| |
| |