| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 33 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 33 | I'm thinking of picking up a 235cid with a powerglide tranny in hopes of swapping it with the 228cid 4-speed I now have in a 1953 GMC 3/4 ton. Has anyone done this or can it be done without a lot of mods? Is it worth the trouble since the current engine and tranny work ok except the lifters are noisy. My mechanical experience is only fair but I'm learning as I go here. Any thoughts? | | |
| |
| |